- Ammonium chloride industrial grade Ammonium chloride food grade Ammonium chloride feed grade Ammonium chloride pharma grade Ammonium chloride Battery grade Ammonium chloride electronic grade Ammonium chloride with low content of K & Na
- Zinc chloride industry grade
- Zinc chloride baterry grade
- Magnesium chloride
Nutritional Value of Ammonium Chloride as Feed Additive
Author: Date:2015-5-21 15:56:50 Visits:
Cl is identified as an essential macromineral(NRC, 2001) and plays an important role in the electrolytic balance (cation-anion) in animals and is now included as a criteria for formulation for feed for certain species. Ammonium chloride is used as a source of chloride and this is documented:
- In ruminants as a product to correct diets with an inadequate electrolytic balance. (FEDNA, Spain, 2003)
- In swine, in the optimization of anionic diets( Patience, Prairie, Swine Center, Canada, 2007) or in the electrolytic balance (Lizardo, IRTA, Spain, 2007)
- In poultry, in layers to improve the quality of the albumen (FEDNA, Spain, 2003) and in the electrolytic balance of broilers(Borges, Poultry Science, 2004)
Chlorides are clearly identified as an essential constituent of certain dietetic feed, in particular the reduction of the risk of urinary stones as laid down in Directive 2008/38/EC.
For the last few years, anionic feeding of diary cows has progressively developed and ammonium chloride is an essential feed material for this kind of feed because it has the best anion/cation ratio among the most common anionic salts(ammonium chloride, ammonium sulphate, calcium sulphate and magnesium sulphate).
Ammonium Chloride, one of the most common goods on the Silk Road Prev Next Production & Property of Ammonium Chloride from Zhuzhou Jianghai